Monday, May 20, 2013

I have a lot to say... give me time.

It's me, Dez.

I have a lot to say. Or rather, I have a lot to type, to record down my thoughts and feelings.

Those who knows me will know that I'm the philosophical type. Those who were at the two funeral service would have heard some of my thoughts and feelings.

I know that human memories are fragile. That was the key reason why me and my wife started journaling about Charlene's life as early as within a week of her birth. Eventually that journal was changed to this blog, strong-little-beauty.

It helps us to keep our perspective. It helps us to remind about our struggles, Charlene's struggles. It helps us to count our blessings from God.

I don't know how many people read the blog. But I thank those who has read and is reading the blog about Charlene. I do hope that our blog has help in God's work in ways we cannot imagine. 

Me and my wife still have much to say about Charlene's life. In this few days, we have tried to make sense of it all. 

I intend to put up the two eulogy speeches that I have given for the 2 service.

So give me and wife some time. We will continue sharing.... much like the two poems I have extracted and posted in the previous 2 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment