Monday, May 27, 2013

God speaks through His Word

Last night, I received an sms from my ex tuition boy's mum. She shared with us three verses Hebrew 12:2, Eph 2:10 and 2Cor12:9. As I was preparing to sleep, I did not went to check on the verses.

In the morning when I woke up, the DailyBible app verse of the day was 2Cor12:9.

But he (Jesus) said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness". Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

And during the sermon, Pastor Tim shared Ephesians 2:10

For we are God' workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do". 

When I smsed my ex tuition boy's mum, she shared that God prompted her those two verses. God is so awesome.

Hebrew 12:2 was one of the verses I read during my Quiet Time last night before the sms. God confirmed it today when Rev Cecil who came to visit us also shared this verse.

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

We know God is watching over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment