Thursday, March 22, 2012

22 Mar 2012 - Charlene and her jumbo color pencils

I bought Charlene a box of jumbo color pencils. So today I told Charlene that we are going to make a "welcome back" card for Daddy. Initially, I put two color pencils; one on Charlene's left hand and the other on her right hand. I told her that she can choose the color she wants by holding on to the color pencil and dropping the other one. At the start of the 4th round, Charlene had blue color pencil in her right hand and another color (I can't remember) on her left hand. So I said "Charlene, let's use blue color to write the word 'Daddy'. Daddy likes blue color". To my surprise and amazement, Charlene held on to the blue color pencil and dropped the one in her left hand. I was unconvinced. So this time, I purposefully put the yellow color pencil in her left hand (her weaker hand) and another color in her right hand. I told her that I needed yellow so that the card will look more colorful! After 20 seconds, Charlene let out a loud whine, raised her right hand and drop the color pencil. She held on to the yellow color pencil in her left hand! Wow!!!

Praise the Lord! Charlene understood what I was saying. And she knew about colors too! God must have been teaching her!

No comments:

Post a Comment