Thursday, February 16, 2012

16 Feb 12

I decided to heed Sally's advice and bring Charlene out for a morning walk. The idea is to get Charlene exposed to sunlight and get more Vitamin D.

Charlene was already awake since 9pm last night and didn't sleep till 9am this morning.  I was still feeling sleepy, but decided that i can keep awake by taking the morning walk.

I pushed Charlene in her pram and walked around the whole park near our place. It was a refreshing stroll as I see ppl doing their morning jogs, kickboxing exercises, cycling etc.... it made me feel connected to the community.

And Charlene seems to enjoy the stroll, as she has that "listening" look. Maybe she's listening to the crickets who's still chirping in the morning, haha.

Managed to take this nice photo of Charlene basking in the sunlight. My friends said that the sunrays looks like God's blessing on Charlene!


No comments:

Post a Comment