Friday, November 25, 2011

25 Nov 2011

When Daddy came back, I told Charlene to say 'Hi' to Daddy. After waiting for 2 mins, Charlene raised her hand (as her way of saying Hi) and Daddy was very pleased. :) You can see that it took her a lot of effort to raise her hands, bec her face showed some straining and her fingers twitched one before she raised her hands.

I thank God for His grace through another busy week. Though I was tired and my backside was aching till yesterday, I thank God that He taught me how to use different pockets of time to complete my chores without compromising on time with Charlene.

I also thank God for His Healing. I woke up this morning and found my backside no longer stiff and aching.

I also thank God for my newfound friends. They gave me advice on physiotherapy and what not. It was good support and a good channel to let out steam, share joy and sorrows.

I also thank God for showing me His grace and healing through others. Do watch "I See You - A CareGiver's Story" on Channel 5, Thur 730pm. The first episode touched me. The couple knew that the unborn baby will have defect but still kept him. The boy Emmanuel was born with organs outside his body and he also has heart problem. God sustained him and blessed him as he went through various operations and arduous physiotherapy. He is now 6 years old and can talk, can walk, can eat through mouth. I also read 2 other blogs on 2 other special children. It is amazing to see how these little children are so strong and overcome their obstacles and surpass doctors' 'death sentence'. I am also encouraged by the love and perserverance of their parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment