Thursday, May 12, 2011

12 May 2011

12 May 2011

Thank you Lord Jesus!

Charlene was awake since 2am and by right, should be sleeping. But she didn't. She looked super tired but she did very well in all of her exercises!

Charlene's physiotherapist in school said that Charlene's trunk muscles have developed and Charlene is making bit by bit progress. She wants me to do more to train up Charlene's shoulder muscles. We have been using our bed which is no good for her exercises as it is too soft. A gym mat would be good. But even then, the floor must be clean in the first place.

I know that even if I say that I have 1001 things to do, it seems to be still my responsibility to ensure a clean environment. I know that I should not expect help from others because I am her mother. If the people staying under the same roof refuse to show their love, what more do we expect from our materialistic society?

At the same time, her occupational therapist was pleased with her performance today. He said that she seems to be developing some muscle tone. So, it is from no tone to low tone. Still some progress. So, even though those 'compress muscle' exercises seem insignificant, it looked like they are taking effect. I need to preserve in them!

Dear brothers and sisters, let's pray for a breakthrough in Charlene's condition, that she will continue to develop and acquire cognitive functions like normal children, so that through her healing, God's name may be glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment