Friday, May 7, 2010

7 May 10

7 May 10

This morning, I ran out of ideas what to eat for breakfast so I thought reach KK then decide. There, I had Mac $2.50 breakfast. While I was eating, I was still thinking to myself to contact Charlene's neonate doc so as to get a letter from her for Dez's NS deferment. As I was about to leave Mac, the neonate doc appeared in front of me. I told her about the letter and updated Charlene's condition to her. I also told her that I would like a second opinion of Charlene's brain condition. She was very helpful and said that she would check it out for me. Thank God for her!

Ever since the video EEG, Charlene has been having more episodes. She has it like every hour and the predicability and accuracy of the timing makes it scary. Her diarrhea has yet to recover and looks watery. I wanted a doctor to come in to check but there was none.

The neurologist came and asked for our decision. I told him we are undecided. He said no pressure but better decide by noon as it is not advisable to change med during weekends. But so difficult to decide.

In the afternoon, the dietician came. Though she couldn't help much, she came all the way to check on Charlene and answered my questions regardung breast milk.Then a small doc came in. I thought he wanted to check on her but no. He came to relay a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment