Thursday, December 3, 2009

3 Dec 09

3 Dec 09
I was very worried that Charlene can’t breathe on her own. After I prayed to God, I was reminded of how God kept Daniel safe in the lions’ den and blessed Job doubly (after he had suffered a little while) cos they believe in HIM.
When I saw Charlene, she is full of life and moving rigorously and suddenly I felt that she will be able to breathe and live on. Dr Said came and asked for our decision. After I told him our decision, Dr Said said that he has a feeling that Charlene will be fine.
In the evening when Dez visited Charlene, the nurse on duty (whom he felt disliked him) and Dr Hew gave him similar comments that Charlene will be able to breathe on her own. It was very surprising especially when Dr Hew is always so non committal in his answers. The fact that 2 doctors and a nurse said this without us asking are signs that God gave us.

Dez and I both observed that Charlene doesn’t seem to react when we move our fingers and are concerned that she might not be able to see things. But this is a minor thing compared to the worst scenario painted. We will just wait patiently upon the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment