Thursday, February 25, 2010

25 Feb 10

25 Feb 10


I tried carrying Charlene in the Kangaroo care position (vertical position, with baby's head lying on the chest). She enjoyed it very much and dozed off quickly. I think I saw Charlene gave me a smile when I carried her. Was very happy and asked her to smile to daddy later.

And true enough, Dez told me that he saw Charlene smiled at him 4 or 5 times when she was awake. He wasn't sure whether it was a full smile, but definitely more than her usual half-smile; so he called it a 3/4 smile =P

Both of us are certain that Charlene's smile has improved. Previously, she only smiled in her sleep, and have never smiled while awake. But today, she did that to both her mummy and daddy.

Praise the Lord for answering our(and friends') prayers! We will await the day when Charlene will give us a marvelous wide grin!

1 comment:

  1. heh she looks like she's really enjoying her sleep.. to be snug in mommy and daddy's embrace, yeap, must be a nice feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete