Tuesday, February 16, 2010

16 Feb 10

16 Feb 10


Once again I made Charlene touch the different parts of the cloth book. I also placed the cloth book in front of her and made her touch it. Afterwhich she kept touching it and when I took it away, she let out a cry indicating that she wanted it. We thank God that Charlene is indicating her needs and preferences through different cries.

When Dez carried her, she looked intently at the liverpool crest (cos it's red) on his jersey and swung her arm (seems like she wants to touch it).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alicia and Dez,

    I cannot even try to fully understand what you have experienced over the past few months but I am really deeply impressed and touched to read how you and your baby have been managing and coping.

    Thank you for recording and sharing God's miracles and indeed I have been deeply encouraged as I reflect upon my (peanuts) challenges in my own life.

    I will continue to keep you in my prayers although I am pretty certain God is already there with you every single step of the way.

    Jia you!! :) :) :)

    - Koh You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dez & Ali,

    Thanks for taking the time and effort to type up this blog! It is indeed encouraging to see how God has healed Charlene and also encouraged both of you each step of the way.

    Just to share - some of my Christian friends and cell group have been behind you all in prayer too - the glory indeed belongs to God and not to any one of us.

    Keep the faith and continue to testify to His goodness. Persevere in prayer and give thanks continually and in all circumstances. May His blessings be with you always. :)

    Love in Christ,
    MeL

    ReplyDelete