Friday, March 22, 2013

22 March 2013

Charlene was awake in the morning from 6-1030 am and then she fell asleep. She was asleep the whole time (12-3pm) when my mum came. I suspect that she wanted to avoid my mum as she is afraid of my mum. She knew that her maternal grandma was coming as my mum spoke to her on the phone yesterday.

After my mum said goodbye (and went into the toilet), Charlene started crying immediately. My mum tried to stop her from crying by shifting her to my bed. Charlene cried even louder and was so angry that she rolled over onto her tummy and fell asleep thereafter. It was the first time that she has rolled by herself though her method was unorthodox.

It shows the improvement in Charlene's strength as well as muscle movement. Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment