Sunday, August 5, 2012

2-5 Aug 2012

2 Aug 2012

Charlene is finally awake in the day. Just in time to see her OT in KKH. Amid the whining, Charlene did well for her therapy session today. She sat and practised her head control with motivation from a toy that was making animal sounds. She also did some rolling.

3 Aug 2012

Charlene finally went back to school after being absent for 4 lessons. She was awake and smiled happily at her teachers. She enjoyed the music and the multi-sensory experience and was upset when it is time to go home.

4 Aug 2012

Three of our uni friends (Wanfen, Joanna, Zhisheng) visited us today and Charlene was very happy to have them. She smiled happily as we chit-chatted and immediately voiced her unhappiness at being put back to bed for milk. She also smiled when Auntie Wanfen took a photo of her.

5 Aug 2012

I finally went on my "annual leave" today. Had a delicious Japanese lunch with Milie and we went ktv together. I haven't been there for 3 years. So I had difficulty with the high notes and went flat with the low ones. But it is really nice to sing with Milie because our voices won't clash. I had a great time with all the duets and it really brought back fond memories of the times we had together in the past. How time has flown; 12 years that we have known each other. I am grateful for Milie that despite our differences, she has stood by me all this while. I wish I could do more for her, just like I wish I could do more for my other friends who care for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment