Friday, May 18, 2012

18 May 2012

Charlene's biological clock shifted again and she was sleeping through the day. I decided to bring her to Nuh by taking the Mrt. We had to change to the Circle Line at Bishan. There was a little inconvenience as I had to look for the directions and the lift. However, the MRT trip only took 40mins. And I spent a total of $6 (including taxi fare from my house to Yishun MRT) as compared to $24 (cab fare from my house to Nuh). It was huge savings.

It was a rather long wait to see the dr. The junior dr was very nice and I liked the fact that he was honest and sincere. He knew it was beyond his capability as Charlene's case is complicated. He was very nice to call his mentor who was even nicer to come down specially to see Charlene even though he was not running a clinic that day. To us parents whose children are special needs, a doctor who has a heart is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment