Monday, October 3, 2011

2nd - 3rd Oct 2011

Charlene is sick. She kept coughing and sneezing.
She slept at 130pm on Sun afternoon.
I was expecting her to wake up at 130am on Mon but she did not.
She slept through and by 130pm on Mon, she had slept for 2 hours and was still not awake.
I began to worry and sms Dr Nat who kindly responded to all my sms and told me to bring Charlene to A&E for a check.
But I am very reluctant. On Sun night, we brought Charlene to the doc who confirmed that her lungs are fine. So I don't see what the hospital could do to help.
So, I was very stressed with Charlene (sick and not waking up) and my grandma (who is in critical condition).
Thank God that after our cell group prayed for Charlene, she finally woke up from her slumber on Mon night 1030pm (she had been asleep for 34 hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment