Monday, August 1, 2011

1 Aug 2011

Charlene was smiling during song time in school and when Teacher asked her to say 3, she smiled. During OT, the therapist put some tape on Charlene's neck and shoulder to tighten the joints and hopefully to improve muscle control. The moment Charlene's blouse was taken off, she started whining till her blouse was put back. When the therapist carried her, she gave a wide smile.
In hydrotherapy, Charlene was able to hold her head for a minute without my help. It could be the neck float or perhaps the tape is really working?
I decided to hold Charlene by her armpits. So she was upright in the water. Then out of fun, I decided to do 'bounce' her up and down in te water. She absolutely love it! Teacher Adeline told me to stop the action and to ask Charlene if she wants more. The moment I stopped, Charlene became upset and started to whine. When i resumed the action,she stopped. So amusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment