Friday, July 29, 2011

29-30 July 2011

The speech therapist in school saw Charlene today and taught me to do oral stimulation exercises for Charlene. I am always worried that Charlene will choke. But the less practice Charlene has, the worse her swallowing will be.

I passed Charlene to teacher Dilah and went to the toilet. When I went to Charlene again in the multiple-sensory room, she was upset and throwing tantrum. Both teachers confirmed that she was not like that in my absence and only started when I came into the room. She must have been upset at me for 'dumping' her...

On sat morning, I told Charlene that it's Sat and Mummy needs to go teach tuition. She immediately whine. And when I left her alone in the room, she threw tantrums the moment I walked in. We are really glad that Charlene knows what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment