Wednesday, August 18, 2010

18 Aug 10

18 Aug 10

I received a sms from a friend early in the morning to know about the proposal & engagement. Was really, really happy that I'm one of the first few to know about the engagement. It goes to show that someone still remember me. =)

Charlene's seizures patterns had changed... now, she almost certainly go into it after she fell asleep. Consequently, she had very little sleep and looked very tired.

Charlene had seizures every hour during 5 - 8 am. I prayed to the Lord to break the trend, and my prayer was answered immediately. Charlene was awake from 8+ - 12pm with no seizures. Thank You Lord Jesus!

Read something in the Daily Bread that I want to remember:-
"When we claim one of God's promises in the Bible, we place ourselves in His hands and on His schedule. As we wait, it may at times seem as if the Lord has forgotten us. But trust embraces the reality that when we stand on a promise of God, He remains faithful. 


The assurance is in our hearts, and the timing is in His hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment