Sunday, February 3, 2013

3 Feb 13 - Visit from a pastor

Our church friend, who drives a taxi has been giving me and Charlene free ride to the hospital.

He told me that he knows a visiting pastor, who has been involved in miracle healing. So he asked for our permission to bring her over to our place. I agreed.

The pastor minister globally and shared with us the miracle healing which she has witnessed. She also explained the concept of spirit/soul and praying in tongues. She then prayed for me and Dez, and we prayed in tongues for Charlene.

What was unique about the visit is after the pastor left. Dez picked up Charlene and found that she was sweating at the forehead. And not just sweat but a layer of oil.

I touched Charlene's forehead and realized that there's a light scent. And the scent smell exactly the same as the detox tea which Melissa brought the day before. Which I so coincidentally drank today's morning.

Is that a sign? We believe that the prayer is showing physiological effects on Charlene.

No comments:

Post a Comment