Monday, June 27, 2011

27 June 2011

School reopens!
Thank God for answering all my prayers!
We took the school bus that went round the whole of Yishun and Charlene was smiling non-stop throughout the 30min bumpy ride... Nothing eventful (such as vomitting) happened, cos Charlene has motion sickness.
Charlene joined a new class with 5 other classmates. Previously, she was alone in the class. She is obviously happy to have new friends with her as she smiled happily for the first 25 mins. She also chose the spider over the flurry star once again.
But, perhaps due to 25 mins of sitting on the chair (with me supporting her neck and back), she was tired out and had fits. After that she was tired out and slept. She slept through the whole of hydrotherapy again and only woke up during bathing. Though there are difficulties, I am still thankful that I was able to manage Charlene by myself. Will pray and look forward to the day that Charlene is able to sit up by herself and hold her head up so that I can give her a ride on the bicycle to school....

No comments:

Post a Comment