Friday, March 11, 2011

11 Mar 2011

Finally, Dez us coming back to Singapore tonight. He was working in Perth since Mon. In the absence of Daddy, Charlene decided to sleep in the day and wake up at night. So I was kept awake by her every night from 12am to 7am. I only get a stretch of sleep around 3-4hrs. The rest of the sleep in the day is random and disrupted due to multiple feedings of milk and water. Thank God for His grace and strength in sustaining me.

My mum was busy and couldn't come to visit. So Charlene wa sleeping through the day from 8am. I decided that I will bring her to cell group in hope of adjusting her biological clock back. Thank God for helpful brothers and sisters who fetched me and assisted me in gauze changing. Charlene was awake during cell and was smiling. :)

Thank you Lord Jesus! This is the first time that Charlene and I are out together (without Daddy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment