Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1 Feb 2011

I am totally amused by Charlene today.

I laughed and Charlene smiled.
I played songs sang by Taiwanese band Mayday and she listened attentively.
I sang along, she got upset.
I stopped, she showed the "I am appreciating this music face".

Thank God for the fruitful day that Charlene had in school.
Initially, she cried and puked and refused to turn to her left during physiotherapy. But she stopped crying once she turned to her left.

Teacher gave her 2 toys to choose; a flurry yellow star and a rough rugged alligator. Charlene doesn't respond. But she kind of throw her left hand and hence the star away. Teacher thinks she choose the alligator. Perhaps, cos Charlene smile after hitting the alligator (cos it gives out a squeak, just like her favourite toy squeaky hammer).

For the first time, Charlene was not sleeping. She was looking at the ceiling of the multi-sensory room as the lights went round and round.

I laid her on the textured floor (which is pricky) and she protested immediately.

Charlene cried non-stop but the moment I put her in the bath tub, she stopped immediately.
The moment I took her out of the bath tub, she cry immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment