Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8th Sept 10

8th Sept 10

Charlene had many visitors today. She was quite pleased to be carried by Aunty Milie. Good thing Milie's phone rang and saved her. When I carried Charlene, she started passing motion and I told the nurse to get some blue sheet. But before the nurse could get back, her shit was all over the floor. I went "Oh No!" and everyone was staring at me and I said "Shit!" and they all laughed.

Milie and Huanjie saw how Charlene immediately became unhappy once she got out of the bath tub.

Charlene was totally uncooperative with the physiotherapist and speech therapist. Even Milie thinks that she is doing it on purpose. Milie said she felt Charlene stiffened in her arms when I said the word "physio". In the first place, Charlene disliked exercises (except sitting) and now she probably associate (I hope she can do that!) physio with the suctioning.

Wendy and Winston came and prayed for Charlene too.

Thank you all (Ah Sang, Bernard & Christine, Wendy & Winston, Milie, Huanjie) who came to visit. We really appreciate your presence and your prayers for Charlene.

No comments:

Post a Comment